Please send us your prayer intentions to participate in the creation of this work.

"The Relic of the Communion of Saints"

1438 S Vaughn Cir

Aurora, CO 80012


Communion of Saints

Communion of Saints

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ora et Labora: Day 46

7/15/10


This past week I have had a profound absence of inscribed prayer intentions so I figured it was time to be a bit more pro-active about the whole thing. So I decided to finally get around to writing letters to pastors to get permission to put prayer collection boxes in the entrance way of their parishes. In addition I have also created the, soon to be famous, “Relic of the Communion of Saints” pamphlet!

I’ll be including these with my letters to pastors as well as leaving a stack of them with each prayer box. If there is anyone that you think would be interested in this project please either ask them to email me their address to relicofthecommunionosaints@gmail.com or email me yourself and I will send you the files to print your very own pamphlets.


Today’s prayer intentions:
- For an end to contraception
- Blessings of children for those couples who have none
- In thanksgiving for our family
- The repose of the soul of Shirley
- For the salvation and sanctification of all souls
- For the past, present and future intentions and salvation of all those who participate in prayer or proximity to “The Relic of the Communion of Saints”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment